Who doesn’t make some sort of Tater Tot Casserole? It is one of the ultimate comfort foods to me and Mr.Picky, although it is in no way good for you so it is rarely made. We will eat leftovers for breakfast with poached eggs. This my recipe, I make it as a one dish meal that I always serve with a vegetable or salad.
Tater Tot Casserole:
- 2 lb. bag of frozen tots (keep frozen)
- 1/2 lb. breakfast or mild italian sausage, browned
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.)can of cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.)can of mushroom soup or celery soup
- 2-3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 tsp pepper
I mix everything in a large bowl so it is evenly mixed and combined.
Dump it all in a glass 9 x 13″ baking dish. You can make ahead and cover and refrigerate at this point.
Bake at 375 degrees for about 45 minutes or until bubbling and starting to brown.