I love to dip and eat tortilla chips, salty and savory is what I crave. Not super fond of a guacamole with no chunky goodness. This is how I make my guacamole.
- 4 ripe avocados (reserve one pit from avocado)
- Juice of 1 large or 2 small limes
- Cilantro, small handful rinsed and chopped
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1/2-1 (depending on heat) jalapeno, minced
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 cup onion (red or sweet), chopped
Mix with a spoon until desired texture is reached. Refrigerate with the pit of one avocado in the bowl, this will keep your guacamole from browning.
Serve with chips, veggies, or as a topping.